Are you ready to learn photography?
Passionate & fun wedding/portrait photographer Aaron Hogan of Eye Wander Photo in Baton Rouge is teaching an intense basic photo course for those seeking to dramatically improve their photography skills.
Register by February 14th! REGISTER HERE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• Camera functions & exposure control (aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus, white balance)
• Learn proper on-camera flash and available lighting techniques
• Learn when to use which lens
• Learn composition rules for portraits and landscapes
• Develop an artistic eye which opens up the photographic possibilities around you
• Post production – shoot and edit in RAW format using professional software (software not provided)
• Feb 15 (Wednesday) – 6-8:30pm
• Feb 22 (Wednesday) – 6-8:30pm
• March 1 (Thursday) – 6-8:30pm
• March 4 (Sunday) – photo field trip to Rural Life Museum (*$7 admission fee required)
• March 7 (Wednesday) – 6-9pm
In Baton Rouge at Blue Marble Imaging photo lab’s classroom located inside Louisiana Tech Park on corner of Florida Blvd. and Lobdell Blvd. Google Maps link (find the blue marker): Directions to Blue Marble Imaging
WHAT TO BRING:
• Digital SLR camera with at least one zoom lens covering the 18-55mm or 24-70mm range (required)
• Extra battery for your camera (optional)
• 50mm f/1.8 or f/1.4 lens (ideal but optional)
• Detacheable on-camera speedlight flash (optional)
• Laptop (Mac or PC required)
• Your own licensed (legal) copy of Photoshop CS4 OR Photoshop CS5 OR Lightroom 3.0 (optional but HIGHLY recommended)
$375/student with a friend/family member at $250 (friend price only good for one person)
*The field trip to Rural Life Museum on Essen Lane in Baton Rouge will be an additional $7 per person
HOW TO PAY:
After registration (click here to register) then I will contact you directly with payment info.
Feel free to contact Aaron with any questions, concerns or advice that you might need.
We are looking forward to the class!
Blue Marble Imaging of Baton Rouge is my photo lab of choice in Baton Rouge and their work is amazing! They give individual attention to me and to my work as well as have an amazingly unparalleled SCREAMING fast turnaround time. They also print on Fuji paper, including the new SILK paper I crave! Give them a try. Their website is Blue Marble Imaging.